Please note; this is a very practical event and limited to only 10 places.
1. Introductions – A brief introduction from each attendee.
2. Overview of Digital Marketing.
3. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
We will be delving into the world of SEO looking at…
- Keyword selection;
- How to map your website;
- How to use those keywords to optimise a page on your website;
- How to use Google Search Console to identify broken pages;
- How to submit a sitemap to Google;
- How to use Yoast (WordPress sites only).
4. Pay Per Click
We will look practically at…
- How to set up a campaign in Google AdWords;
- Search campaigns;
- Display campaigns;
- Re-marketing campaigns.
- How to set up a Facebook advertising campaign;
- How to set up a Twitter campaign;
- How to set up a Linked In campaign.
5. User testing and journey optimisation.
How to run user tests;
- Planning out what you’re going to test;
- Setting priorities and goals;
- Tracking results;
- Understanding user videos and heatmaps.
6. Content Creation
- Why is it important;
- How to write great content;
- How to create an infographic;
- Practical task.
7. Social Media
- How to create a strategy for your business;
i. Define objectives;
ii. Selecting channels;
- Practical task – Writing the plan for your business
8. Landing Pages
- Why should you create landing pages.
- What they should look like.
- Create a wireframe of a landing page for your business.