How and why should you challenge your digital strategy? In the ever-changing digital field, it is important to stay on the top of your game.
At this seminar you will discover a range of techniques and elements that you can take away and apply to your company’s digital strategy, to ensure that you reap the best return on investment. Here’s how the presentation will be structured:
– New software that may be useful for your digital strategy
– Website complacency – don’t neglect your site, make it work harder for you
– Improving the performance of your social media
– Questions to ask of your digital agency
– Benchmarks and KPIs for a successful digital strategy – what should you be monitoring and measuring?
– Common things that are overlooked
If you’re a marketing manager, or managing director of a small to medium sized enterprise and want a fresh and innovative approach to your digital strategy then this event is for you.
The event is to be held at the Cambridge United Football Club and in addition to the presentation, you can expect a stadium tour, courtesy of the club.
All proceeds from the event will be going to the Cambridge United Community Trust. By attending this event, you’ll be actively helping the charity to positively enrich education, inclusion and health through sport.